Pittis is the largest independent estate agent on the Isle of Wight and has seven offices across the Isle of Wight. We form part of the Arun Estate Group, the largest independent estate agency in the South East of England.
Our philosophy has always been that our success is founded on providing our customers with excellent customer service.
Pittis is managed by Keith Trigg, Operations Director who would like to welcome you to the Pittis website on behalf of the whole of the team.
We have a long history of selling property on the Isle of Wight and can trace our roots back to 1726 to our founder Francis Pittis who was subsequently knighted for his services to the community and also served as Mayor of Newport on no less than eight occasions. Originally trading as Sir Francis Pittis and Son we are actually the oldest established estate agent on the island. However, you will be glad to note that whilst we have a rich history behind us we are in fact a very forward thinking company.
We understand that making the decision to sell your property can be a big step to take but by instructing Pittis you can be safe in the knowledge that you can rely on our expertise, experience, local knowledge and professionalism to make your move as stress free as possible.
So what's the secret of our phenomenal success?
- All our staff are motivated professionals who enjoy what they do.
- Every new employee undertakes a seven day initial induction course, regardless of their experience which includes practice with the general public, not just in the training room. The course is designed to ensure that every new member of the team is trained to the highest level and will be able to provide the excellent level of customer service we expect. We currently hold the 2010 Sunday Times Estate Agency of the Year Gold Award for Training and Development together with a range of other awards.
- Further support is given at branch level by a team of field trainers to assist in personal development and to provide all the help you will need to progress your career from trainee right through to management roles.
- All our staff have good local knowledge, such as details on the best schools and all transport links in their areas as we realise this allows you to make the best possible decision about the location you choose to live in.
- We comply with all regulations governing estate agency and property law.
- We offer a complete service including house sales, mortgages, conveyancing and surveys, designed to assist with the smooth running of your move.
- We understand the whole business of property and have specialist departments which include Land and New Homes.
- We do not view ourselves as a typical estate agent we like to become part of the community. Over the last 3 years our group has donated over £700,000 to local children's charities and individuals in order to give something back.