How does this 'Home for Life Plan' work?
Significantly reduce the price you pay for your next home...
The Home For Life Plan enables you to significantly reduce the price you pay for your next home. This saving means that you could afford a better property, move to a preferred location, raise money from the sale of your current home, pay off debts, give an early inheritance or even buy a second home.
This is how the Home For Life Plan works:
- Through Homewise you purchase the property of your choice at the market value from anywhere in England.
- With the Home For Life Plan, which can include a discount of up to 40% of the value of the property, the amount you pay is based upon your age, gender, marital status and property criteria.
- The Home For Life Plan is not a mortgage or loan, so there are no interest repayments or rent to pay.
- You can retain up to 50% of the property’s future value under the Home For Life Plan, giving you the option to guarantee an inheritance for family or loved ones.
- For your protection you are granted a lease for your lifetime/s on the property, which is registered at the Land Registry by your solicitor.
- The Home For Life Plan is flexible and we guarantee that you will be able to move home again in the future should you wish.
- When you pass away or move permanently into long-term care, the property reverts back to Homewise. If you have retained a percentage of the property’s value, it is sold and your share of the net sale proceeds is paid to you or your estate.
- Your legal work will be conducted by an independent solicitor of your choice. Prior to completion he or she will be provided with full details of the Home For Life Plan and is required to sign a solicitor’s certificate confirming that they have fully explained it to you.
Complete our quick contact form to talk to one of our advisors about the Home for Life plan.
Or give us a call: