- Set in a fantastic close on the outskirts of Yarmouth town (within catchment area for mooring)
- Garage and off road parking for two vehicles
- Beautiful rear garden with lawned and patio areas
- Generous lounge, dining area and good sized conservatory
- Recently modernised family bathroom
- Nicely presented and offered to the market chain free
- Easy access to Yarmouth to ferry links to Lymington
- Double glazing
- EPC energy rating E (39)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||15'1 x 12'0 (4.60m x 3.66m)|
|Dining Area||11'7 x 7'8 (3.53m x 2.34m)|
|Kitchen||11'2 x 7'0 (3.41m x 2.14m)|
|Conservatory||14'9 x 14'5 (4.50m x 4.40m)|
|Bedroom 1||12'11 x 12'0 (3.94m x 3.66m)|
|Bedroom 2||10'10 x 9'5 (3.30m x 2.87m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Lymington Pier 4.1 miles
- Lymington Town 4.2 miles
Tennyson Close, Yarmouth, Isle of Wight
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.