- Fully converted from top to bottom, this 2 bedroom apartment is an ideal holiday home or suitable for a young professional couple
- Central location just a short stroll away from restaurants, shops, mainland and island transport links
- Architectural heritage features retained
- Sea views from the open plan kitchen/living room
- 2 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and plenty of storage and utility area
- Benefiting from light and airy rooms with high ceilings
- Separate entrance with no communal are
- En-suite bathroom
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||13'9 x 9'3 (4.19m x 2.82m)|
|En Suite Shower Room|
|Bedroom 2||15'3 x 7'7 (4.65m x 2.31m)|
Second Floor Room Dimensions
|Kitchen/Living Room||25'10 x 17'8 (7.88m x 5.39m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Ryde Esplanade 0.2 miles
- Ryde St. Johns Road 0.4 miles
- Smallbrook Junction 0.9 miles
Cross Street, Ryde, Isle of Wight
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.