- Detached spacious bungalow in sought after location
- Lovely conservatory with direct access to the garden
- Lounge and sociable dining area
- Large resin coated driveway for numerous vehicles plus garage
- Sunny split level garden with greenhouse and lovely views towards Culver Down
- Double glazing
- Three bedrooms
- No Chain
- EPC energy rating D (62)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Kitchen||12'11 x 11'2 (3.94m x 3.41m)|
|Lounge||15'5 x 11'1 (4.70m x 3.38m)|
|Dining Area||12'10 x 8'11 (3.91m x 2.72m)|
|Conservatory||12'5 x 11'6 (3.79m x 3.51m)|
|Bedroom 1||11'10 x 11'9 up to fitted wardrobes (3.61m x 3.58m)|
|Bedroom 2||11'11 maximum x 10'5 (3.63m x 3.18m)|
|En-Suite Shower Room|
|Bedroom 3||10'3 x 9'11 (3.13m x 3.02m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
Orchard Road, Shanklin, Isle of Wight
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.