- Incredibly spacious rural chalet bungalow
- Enjoy family and sociable moments in this open living space
- Soak up the sun in the garden surrounded by farmland
- The purpose built cabin has a multitude of uses
- A separate pantry / utility is perfect for the baker of the house
- Three bedrooms
- Garage + off-road parking
- EPC energy rating E (50)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||24'2 x 10'9 (7.37m x 3.28m)|
|Bedroom 3||11'8 x 9'7 (3.56m x 2.92m)|
|Kitchen||13'4 x 12'5 (4.07m x 3.79m)|
|Utility Room||12'1 x 6'1 (3.69m x 1.86m)|
|Conservatory||27'2 x 9'8 (8.29m x 2.95m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||15'8 x 11'0 (4.78m x 3.36m)|
|Bedroom 2||15'6 x 11'0 (4.73m x 3.36m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
Sandy Way, Shorwell, Isle of Wight
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.