- A substantial 3 bedroom semi detached family home
- Spacious kitchen/dining room ideal for entertaining guests
- Benefiting from 2 separate staircases its ideal for when family visit
- Potential for off road parking subject to relevant planning permissions
- Recently modernised throughout
- EPC energy rating E (52)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||14'11 x 11'11 (4.55m x 3.63m)|
|Kitchen/Dining Area||23'3 x 11'11 (7.09m x 3.63m)|
|Bathroom||6'9 x 5'5 (2.06m x 1.65m)|
|Conservatory||10'8 x 9'8 (3.25m x 2.95m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||14'11 x 11'11 (4.55m x 3.63m)|
|Bedroom 2||11'11 x 11'11 (3.63m x 3.63m)|
|Bedroom 3||11'11 x 10'11 (3.63m x 3.33m)|
|Shower Room||5'4 x 4'3 (1.63m x 1.30m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Smallbrook Junction 0.5 miles
- Ryde St. Johns Road 0.6 miles
- Ryde Esplanade 1.2 miles
Great Preston Road, Ryde, Isle of Wight
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.