- Spacious family home in a peaceful location measuring over 1500 Sq foot
- Ample eaves storage and low energy bills due to increased insulation and solar panels
- Gorgeous kitchen/entertaining space
- Cosy lounge with fitted log burner
- Off road parking for multiple cars
- Level garden ideal for entertaining with decking, large patio and shed
- Ample eaves storage on first floor.
- Double glazing
- Four bedrooms, Three receptions
- EPC energy rating C (71)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 3||10'11 x 10'11 (3.33m x 3.33m)|
|Lounge||12'11 x 11'0 (3.94m x 3.36m)|
|Bedroom 4||11'0 x 7'2 (3.36m x 2.19m)|
|Dining Area||13'10 x 10'11 (4.22m x 3.33m)|
|Bathroom||8'1 x 5'2 (2.47m x 1.58m)|
|Kitchen/Living Area||25'9 x 12'0 (7.85m x 3.66m)|
|Off Road Parking|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||13'10 x 12'1 (4.22m x 3.69m)|
|Shower Room||5'1 x 5'1 (1.55m x 1.55m)|
|Bedroom 2||13'1 x 12'4 (3.99m x 3.76m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
Wyatts Lane, Northwood, Isle of Wight
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.