- Open House Saturday 18th September 2021 - by appointment only
- Spacious semi-detached house offered to the market 'chain free'
- Popular location close to Cowes bustling town centre
- Perfect family home spread over three floors
- Four good sized bedrooms & sea views from the front
- Close to all Island & Mainland transport links
- Double glazing
- EPC energy rating D (62)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Entrance Hall/Lean To||24'7 (7.50m) narrowing to 4'2 (1.27m) x 13'1 (3.99m)|
|Lounge||12'4 x 11'5 (3.76m x 3.48m)|
|Dining Area||12'4 x 11'4 (3.76m x 3.46m)|
|Kitchen||13'7 x 6'7 (4.14m x 2.01m)|
|Bathroom||8'6 x 7'5 (2.59m x 2.26m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||12'5 x 11'5 (3.79m x 3.48m)|
|Bedroom 2||12'5 x 9'6 (3.79m x 2.90m)|
Second Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 3||12'5 x 11'5 (3.79m x 3.48m)|
|Bedroom 4||12'5 x 11'9 (3.79m x 3.58m)|
Map & Area
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Cowes Primary, Gurnard Primary, Northwood Primary, Love Lane Primary.
- Cowes Enterprise College, Medina High School, Newport (5.7miles) Carisbrooke High School, Newport (6.3 miles) Isle of Wight College, Newport (4.4 miles).