On average, Pittis will sell your home for over £2,800 more than any other top 5 agent on the Isle of Wight.*
*Independent data provided by TwentyEA on properties sold within the Pittis areas in the 12 months up to 24/10/2019. Selling your home for more based on an average property price of £250,000.
Contact us today for more information
Your decision made easier
We know how difficult it is choosing the right estate agent, but we hope that our latest research that proves we sell homes for more, helps make that decision that bit easier. We make sure that your home is seen by as many people as possible and that the photos show it looking its absolute best.find out more
Online and on the high street
Your home will be promoted on all the main property sites, Rightmove, Zoopla, Prime Location and On The Market, plus listed on our own website too. With our strong high street presence and a huge database of active customers, we may already have your perfect buyer.find out more
What are the benefits of choosing Pittis?
- You don’t pay a penny unless we sell your house.
- We have a strong high street presence throughout the Isle of Wight with 7 offices.
- We have a large database of active buyers so may already have your perfect buyer.
- We carry out a number of initiatives, such as an open house, where we create a real buzz about your property, leading to a real urgency to put in an offer.
- We can boost your selling chances with Homewise, which lets you offer your property to the over 60’s at up to a 59% discounted rate and still achieve your asking price.
- We can make your property look amazing with professional photography and our state of the art virtual tours.
- We have an online portal that keeps you in the loop at all times.
Book a valuation with one of our team
If you are interested in booking a valuation please fill your details below and one of the team will be in contact.
View our free moving guide
If you would like to find out more information on how Pittis would market your home, take a look at our guide which includes a handy checklist for those looking to move.
Please fill in your email address below and this will link you straight to our exclusive moving guide.
What our customers say...
Pittis are driven motivated and passionate about what they do. You pay for a service that is outstanding. Connor at the Isle of Wight branch is determined to find a dream property for you and nothing is too much trouble.
Have just exchanged on a house sold through Pittis, Newport Isle of Wight branch. Agents were very helpful through entire process from our first viewing. The sales progressing team have been extremely patient and cooperative and have always communicated with us so everyone knows what's going on. They have also been very understanding with delays that have occurred. Definitely feel like we have received a good service from a buyers perspective.