Our mortgage team, Mortgage Matters Direct, has extensive experience in ensuring you are found the best possible deal to suit you and your financial circumstances. They have access to wide range of mortgages and protection products that are not necessarily available on the High Street.
Every step of the mortgage process is explained thoroughly to our customers and assistance is always available should they need it. Since being established in 1991, we are proud to have helped grant in excess of 100,000 people over £5 billion of mortgages.
We are also happy to assist you should you require a second opinion on a mortgage and we always advise customers to secure an Agreement in Principle in order to strengthen their negotiating power.
Hundreds of Mortgages Available!
Our experience and skills enable us to answer as many questions as possible regarding your mortgage application and we can explain everything to you without any of the usual jargon involved.
Below are a selection of questions were are happily able to answer for you:
- Do I really need a mortgage?
- What is the most I am allowed to borrow?
- How long does the repayment process take?
- Do mortgages require their own insurance?
- Do mortgages cost money?
- Can I repay my mortgage early?
- How do I know I am getting the best mortgage to suit my circumstances?
- What costs are involved in the buying and selling process?
- Can I move home during an existing mortgage plan?
Our mortgage advisors have the latest technology at hand to help you secure the best possible deal. We are open until 7.00pm on weekdays and are open on Saturdays.
Use our Mortgage calculator to estimate what your mortgage payments could be.