Advice for Tenants
We understand there are many reasons for renting a property, and that every tenant wants to find a suitable home within their budget.
We handle a wide range of properties on behalf of our landlords and our website allows you to search these online.
We are also able to provide you with help and advice on the lettings process, whether you are new to lettings or a regular, including:
- Advice on renting a property
- A professional service for checking tenants in and out of properties
- Arrangement of safety checks, inventories and Schedules of Condition
- Routine visits and management of day-to-day maintenance issues using qualified, competent and approved contractors
- We can arrange contents insurance to ensure your personal belongings are protected
- We are experienced in finding the most suitable properties on behalf of tenants and will ensure that your needs and requirements are being accurately assessed and matched
- We can explain all the costs and the reference process to you and undertake the referencing on your behalf
- We will ensure that the property is professionally cleaned, safe and free from hazards and will help to welcome you to your new home as part of the handover
- We can arrange specialist contents insurance for your belongings, plus a proportion of the landlord's contents, helping to protect your deposit should any accidental damage occur to the landlord's fixtures and fittings (internal)
- We will advise all relevant utility companies of the start and end dates of your tenancy agreement
- Because we understand the pressures of modern life we work hard to arrange convenient times for viewings
- Once your tenancy has begun we will be on hand to ensure that you are happy and that any maintenance issues are handled promptly
We believe in looking after our tenants and ensuring that you receive the best care and attention possible.