Simple... like it should be
At Pittis, we understand that when it comes to selling your home, it's not just about bricks and mortar. We fully appreciate that you’re not just selling property, you’re moving home! It can be stressful and mentally-draining time but with us on board, we'll try to make the entire process as seamless as possible. With us, you'll be given practical, real-world advice on how to get the best price for your home. What's more, we're happy to answer any questions you may have, at any time.
I need an estate agent that really understands what I want and who can make a nerve-wracking time as painless as possible.
And our help doesn't stop there. You'll receive impartial and jargon-free advice on the issues you should consider when selling your home, every step of the way.
In safe hands
Trust is essential when it comes to selling your home… and with Pittis, you’re in safe hands.
As you'll soon discover for yourself, each member of our team is down-to-earth, honest, professional and fully qualified to sell your home. What's more, your estate agent's local knowledge is second-to-none. They will know all of best schools or transport links... ask them anything, they'll only be too happy to help.
The most important thing when I’m moving home is that I feel my estate agent is honest and reliable, and doing their best on my behalf.
At Pittis we:
- Offer award-winning staff training and development.
- Adhere to all regulations governing estate agency and property law.
- Make sure your comments are monitored by senior management.
- Reward staff for exemplary customer service.
- Have a dedicated customer relations team.
Work around you
At Pittis we recognise that the world is a faster place now and getting the work/home balance is a challenge, but we always try our best to fit around you.
We’ve listened and adapted how we trade, making ourselves available to you for longer and investing in new media channels to update you on the latest viewing feedback or the progress of your sale. We do not use technology for technology's sake and never underestimate the value of the personal touch. We also know that you do not want to have to deal with time-wasters, so we strive to ensure that only serious buyers are properly matched to your home.
And, as you would expect, we offer a complete range of services including mortgages, surveys and conveyancing.
What if I work long hours and find it really tough keeping up to speed with how my sale is going?
At Pittis we:
- Have opening hours beyond the normal work day.
- Send you a full fortnightly report on the progress of your sale.
- Do our best to only send serious buyers your way.
- Keep you updated through text alerts, email messages, telephone calls, letters and reports.
As one of the biggest estate agents in the Isle of Wight, we invest heavily in advertising your home across all channels - both in-branch and online.
We'll pop your property on the UK’s most popular property websites - including the 'Big 4' Rightmove, On The Market, Prime Location and Zoopla.
But we don’t stop there. We run extensive mailing, emailing and texting campaigns alongside other innovative online marketing tools, all to help get your property sold.
How do I know you’re going to get my property details out there in front of as many people as possible?
At Pittis we:
- List your property on Rightmove, Zoopla, On The Market, Prime Location and other national and regional property websites.
- Set you up with an online selling portal on our website.
- Advertise your property both on and offline.
- Provide a complete service for sellers and buyers including sale, purchase, survey, mortgage and conveyancing.
Passionate about what we do
You can trust us to always use our most experienced staff to negotiate on your behalf and land the best possible price. As the sale progresses we hope you will find we have the advice or service to overcome any obstacles.
At Pittis we regularly monitor feedback and ensure that this is communicated and acted upon. In this way we ensure that we are exceeding the demands of our customers because we are always aware of the concerns you may have.
What happens when I’m close to finding a buyer? How do I know I’m getting the best deal
At Pittis we:
- Ensure senior staff negotiate the best price for you.
- Help your sale progress smoothly with advice and a range of supporting services.
- Gauge and act upon customer comments to improve our service further.